It is basically specially formulated water based elastomeric waterproof paint designed for topcoat waterproofing of terraces, external walls, chajjas etc. It is a heavy duty ready to use waterproofing paint having excellent adhesion to all kind of surfaces. It is also fibre reinforced. It has excellent abrasion resistant properties making it suitable to be even applied on china mosaic surfaces. It has excellent water repellent properties and has a life of 6-8 years on external walls, parapet, chajjas etc.Download PDF
Coverage 30-40 per litre/per coat
Shelf life 12 months in original packing
1. Clean the surface with water to remove any kind of dust, oils etc. Use proper wire brush and scrapper for cleaning. High Pressure jet washing machine gives better results.
2. Open the cracks if any in V groove and fill the same with our polymer Polybond Acro and cement.
3. For Terrace WaterProofing
• Apply first coat as a primer .Dilute Leakproof in 3:1 (Water)
• Then apply 2-3 coats of Leakproof without diluting in thicker consistency
4. For external Vertical surfaces dilute leakproof with 20% water and apply in two coats.
1. Excellent bonding to various substrates. i.e. concrete, wood, metal etc.
2. Ready to use high performance single component Waterproof coating.
3. High abrasion resistance.
4. Can be applied on china mosaic surfaces subjected to low foot traffic.
5. Can withstand a hydrostatic pressure of 6-7 bars
6. Excellent crack bridging capacity
7. Excellent whiteness helps in temperature reduction in top floor flats when applied on roofing
8. Reduces carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion thus protecting re-bars against corrosion.
9. as it is a ready to use single component product unlike cementitious polymers both time and labour is saved.
Packing: 20 ltr, 10 ltr,5ltr
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.