Silicoat SLB is a unique reactive silicone based product with a built-in catalyst. It imparts excellent water repellency to all kinds of cement surfaces. It is even curable at room temperature.
Appearnce Clear white viscous liquid
Viscosity 25-100 cps @ 25 DEG.C
Coverage 75-100 Sq.feet/litre of solution
Solvent Mineral Turpentine Oil/ Toluene
Shelf Life Nine months in original packing
Mix 1 kg Silicoat SLB in 3-4 litres of Mineral Turpentine Oil/Toluene. Stir it properly and then apply it with brush. The product starts curing immediately on exposure to air due to the built-in catalyst. It cures to a tough transparent elastic film within 24 hours of application. Coverage is around 75-100 sq.feet depending on the porosity of the substrate.
1. Excellent adhesion over the applied substrate
2. Excellent water repellency
3. Ensures a service life of five years
4. Capable of withstanding conditions of high & low humidity & temperature.
5. Easily applicable by brush/spray
1. Waterproofing of exterior walls/concrete surfaces etc.
2. Natural stones and concrete structures
3. Cement & asbestos sheet
4. Wood protection
Precaution: Store at less than 30 deg.c & out of direct sunlight
Packing: 1,5,20,50 kgs
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.