Plasterbond is a modified polymeric solution specially formulated to achieve a stronger bonding between smooth concrete surface and cement plaster or between old & new plaster. It gives a strong interfacial bond between old and new plaster. It eradicates the need of hacking of concrete. Hacking of RCC members don’t give proper bonding between old and new concrete and also leads to micro-cracking and development of stresses.
- Polymer Type Acrylic Co-Polymer
- Appearance Milky White
- pH 7-9
- Coverage 70 to 85 sq.feet/Kg
- Shelf Life Twelve months in original packing
1. Clean the surface with water jet to remove loose loose particles, dirt, etc and then moisten the surface.
2. Then apply one single coat of Plasterbond either by brush or spray. Donot dilute the product strictly. After 10-15 min when the surface becomes tacky, give a chit chat of cement mortar. If due to any reason the surface has dried and not showing any tackiness ,again apply a new coat of Plasterbond. Check the tackiness of the surface after 10-15 min and then apply the thin chit chat coat plaster. Allow the thin chit chat coat to dry for 24 hours min. Do curing of the surface
3. Then plaster the surface or place the concrete
4. Clean the brushes immediately after use.
• Builds strong bond between plaster and concrete/old and new plaster
• Reduces rebound loss
• Easily applicable by brush/spray
• Improves waterproofing upto a certain extent
Packing : 1,5,20,50 kgs
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.