Rust Converter is a single component active chemical (liquid) which reacts with the adherent rust on the metal surface and forms a protective film. This film prevents further rusting of steel.
Appearance : Slightly black hazy coloured Liquid
Coverage : 80 to 100 sq.feet/Kg
Base : Alkaline
Shelf Life : 12 to 18 months
• First remove the loose rust from the desired surface by a wire brush/emery paper.
• Then apply RUST CONVERTER Solution by brush /spray
• Allow it to react with the surface for around two hours.
• Forms a long lasting protective film on the metal surface
• Easily applicable by brush/spray
• Non-toxic/ no obnoxious odour
• Non irritant to skin
Packing :1 Kg, 5 Kgs, 25 Kgs, 50 kgs
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.