Epox CT is a two component coal tar based epoxy system. i.e. epoxy resin & hardener. The hardener is incorporated into the coal tar itself. It is specially used in coastal areas and chemical zones as it has high anticorrosion, high abrasion and waterproofing properties.
Mixing Ratio 1:1 by volume
Appearance Glossy Black coating
Viscosity 2000 – 4000cp
Coverage 70-80 Sq.ft on mild steel
55-65 Sq.ft on concrete
Shelf life 12 months in original packing
1. Clean the surface to make it free from dust, grease, oil etc.
2. If cracks are observed on concrete, widen it and fill it with Poly bond Acro & cement putty.
3. In a clean vessel, mix one part of resin & one part of hardener by volume. Stir it slowly to achieve a homogeneous mix.
4. Apply two coats with a brush in an interval of 24 hours.
1. Excellent anti corrosion properties.
2. High abrasion resistance.
3. Excellent adhesion on all surfaces.
4. Excellent resistance to seawater.
1. Waterproof coating on concrete
2. Anti corrosive coating on steel used in bridges, bridge decks, oil tanks, ships etc.
Packing: ½ Kg, 1Kg, 5Kg, 20 kg (each component)
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.