Gypbond is a single component bonding chemical specially formulated to achieve a strong bond between RCC (concrete) surface and gypsum plasters. It offers a strong chemical and mechanical bonding between the RCC surface and gypsum. It eliminates the need of hacking the RCC members thereby saving time and labour. It saves the cost of cement plasters in ceiling etc completely. There is no risk of debonding as such in cement plasters.Download PDF
- Appearance Green colour thick liquid
- pH Alkaline
- Coverage 5-6 sq.metre/kg
1) Ready to use single component liquid
2) Easily applied by brush
3) Green colour imparts easy identification on RCC Surface
4) Imparts both chemical & mechanical bonding between the two surfaces
5) Bonds well with cement plaster aswell.
1) No need of hacking the RCC member’s i.e. ceilings, columns, beams, shear walls
2) No settling of the filler material in the final product throughout the shelf life
3) Saves time and labour
4) Saves cement plastering cost
5) Ready to use ,easily applied by brush
6) No risk of debonding. No curing
7) Plastering can be done after 24 hours of application
1) Clean the surface of all dust, dirt, oil etc
2) Open the drum and stir it properly before applying. It is very important for uniform distribution of the aggregates. Add water for good brushability.
3) Apply using a paint brush. Ensure the aggregates are spread uniformly
4) Allow it to dry for 24 hours before plastering
30 kg drum, 20 kg bucket
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.