RCC MicroRepair Is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible. It is suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as encasement build-ups, jacketing etc.
• Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
• Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
• Pre-packed to overcome site-batched variations.
• Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
• High ultimate strengths and low permeability of curedrepair.
• Contains no chloride admixture.
• Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
RCC MicroRepair is supplied as a ready to use blend of drypowders which requires only site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing non-shrink repair micro concrete.The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fillers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability. For larger repairs, the mixed RCC MicroRepair may be modified by the addition of 5mm to 12mm clean, graded, saturated surface dry aggregates at site.
Compressive Strength 200 kgs/sq.cm at 1day
340kgs/Sq.cm at 3 days
440kgs/Sq.cm at 7 days
550kgs/Sq.cm at 28 days
Desired Water Powder Ratio: 0.16 to 0.18
1) Clean the surface from any loose materials.
2) Weak portions of concrete must be removed
3) Damp the old surfaces before pouring
Repair of Columns/Beams
1) Remove all loose particles to obtain clean sound surfaces
2) Apply anti corrosive and protective coating to exposed rebars. Repair wherever required.
3) Fix the shuttering properly and pour the micro concrete
4) Remove the shutters after 24 hours and hack the surfaces
5) Plaster the surfaces
RCC MicroRepair is supplied in 30 kg moisture resistant bags.
Approximately 15.6 litres per 30 kg bag. Actual yield per bag will depend on the consistency of Micro concrete and quantity of coarse aggregate added.
Should be stored in a cool and dry place
6 months if kept in a dry store in the original, unopened bags.If stored at high temperatures and/or high humidity conditions
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.