Conmix PC500 is a third generation high performance concrete Superplasticizer, a yellowish brown colored transparent solution of Polycarboxylate Ether Polymer, which provides high water reduction and longer workability retention for extended period of time.
Type : Poly Carboxylate Ether Admixture
Color: Light yellow to brown liquid
Solid Contents : 50% min
Specific gravity : 1.08+0.02
Ph : 5-7
Shelf life : 12 months in the original un-opened packing.
• To provide high slump for longer duration of time suiting ready mix concrete
• To produce concrete with larger water reduction when cement and filler contents are high.
• To produce concrete with high workability without segregation and bleeding
• Suitable to produce concrete containing pozzolans like micro silica slag and fly ash.
• Highly suitable for ready mix concrete and concrete requiring extended period of workability
• Self compacting concrete
• Water reduction up to 40%
• Ready mix and pre-cast concrete industries where high workability and Slump retention is required
• Site Concreting
• High Grade/Strength Concrete
Storage : Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.
Approximately 0.25%-0.5% by weight of cement
To determine the optimum dosage lab trials are recommended
Packing: 50,230 Kgs drums
The information given is true to the best of our knowledge. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee as conditions and methods of use of all our products are beyond our control. Users are requested to determine the suitability of our material before adopting them on a commercial scale.